CLUTE POLICE DEPARTMENT JAIL
The Clute PD Jail is overseen by civilian jailers and licensed police officers who are under the direct supervision of the Patrol Sergeants and Captain James Fitch.
1) The Safety of jailers/officers and inmates are of utmost importance
2) Weapons and contraband are prohibited in the jail/booking area
3) All detainees will be afforded the right to secure bail
4) Medications for detainees shall be in proper container with the detainees name and proper dosage listed on the container
5) Visitation may be afforded dependant on officer/jailer availability and when time allows with the following conditions: one visitation from an immediate family member per authorized visitation day between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and is restricted to 10 minutes. Visitors must show valid identification. Visitation may be concluded at the discretion of jailer/officer.
6) Written arrest records shall be maintained as confidential records and are not open for public inspection.
For questions regarding the Clute PD Jail, contact Captain James Fitch 979-265-6194.
Jailers: Trenton Duncan